Terms of Service (TOS)
Please read these Terms of Service ("TOS") carefully as they are the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use the Web Site. (the "Web Site"). By using the Web Site you agree to be bound by these Terms which contain provisions applicable to all users of the Web Site, including occasional users.
- Amendment of the Terms
- School Source reserves the right to amend these TOS from time to time with out any notice to you.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The Web Site (excluding linked web sites) is controlled by School Source from its offices within the Province of Alberta, Canada. The Web Site can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Canada, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the Province of Alberta, by accessing the Web Site, the user agrees that all matters relating to access to, or use of, the Web Site, or any other hyperlinked web site, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The user also agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Alberta and acknowledges that the user does so voluntarily and is responsible for complying with local laws.
- Limitation of Liability
- School Source shall not be liable to you and/or any third party for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the Web Site including, but not limited to, any lost profits, lost opportunities, special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, regardless of your notice to the School Source to the contrary.
- Links to Other Sites
- The Web Site may link users to sites not maintained by School Source. School Source cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information available through these links and disclaims any opinions expressed on such sites.
- Data collected about you is subject to our Privacy Statement/Policy. For more information, please see: https://schoolsrc.ca/site/page/view/policies
- Intellectual Property
- The materials located on the Web Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms or proprietary rights and are owned or controlled by School Source or any other party credited as the provider of the information.
- System Integrity
- You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the School Source site. You may not take any action, which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the School Source infrastructure.
- General Information
- You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software. The TOS and the relationship between you and the Web Site shall be governed by the laws of the province of Alberta and Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and School Source agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the province of Alberta, Canada. The failure of School Source to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- As a user of the Web Site, you agree that you will not - transmit, through uploading, posting, e-mailing, or other methods: content that is harmful, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene, libellous, or racially or ethnically objectionable; content that infringes trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property of any party; unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "spam", "junk mail", or any other forms of solicitation; material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to limit or destroy the functionality of the Web Site; interfere with the Web Site, the services, the content, or the servers and networks connected to the Web Site; or disobey any requirements, policies, or regulations of those networks connected to the Web Site. solicit passwords or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users, engage in sale, such as contests, advertising, and pyramid schemes, without our prior written consent; intentionally or unintentionally violate any municipal, provincial, national, or international law.